Temmuz 01, 2024

terapik dialoglar #88

- the cerebrum has suffered massive and reparable damage.
- you never know what has happened to him.
- if I have not been sure of this, I would not have permitted him to live.
- where am I? father, what happened? I need help!

- what is democracy?
- it got something to do with young men killing each other, arthur.
- what if it's my turn, will you want me to go?
- for democracy, any man would give his only begotten son.

- it is impossible for any severed individual to experience pain, pleasure, memory, dream or thought of any kind. this young man will be as unfeeling as unthinking as the dead until the day joins them.

-I don't know weather I'm alive or dreaming or dead or remembering.
-how can you tell what's a dream and what's real, when you can't even tell when your awake and when your asleep.
-where am I?

****

I can't remember anything,
can't tell if this is true or dream!
deep down inside i feel to scream,
this terrible silence stops with me!
....